- March 13, 2019
- Posted by: VotecConsulting
- Category: Blog
Cognos TM1 is a complete enterprise planning solution.
IBM Cognos TM1 is a client-server environment which stands for “Tables Manager 1“. In this multidimensional analysis application a TM1 developer can also build complete planning, budgeting and forecast models, as the OLAP cube technology also supports write-back
Follow us on LinkedIn to get more Updates..
• A multidimensional, 64-bit, in-memory OLAP engine provides exceptionally fast performance for analyzing complex and sophisticated models, large data sets and even streamed data.
• Cognos TM1 supports a full range of enterprise planning software requirements—from high-performance, real-time profitability analysis, financial analytics and flexible modelling enterprise-wide contribution from all business units.
• Personal scenarios created with advanced personalization enable an unlimited number of ad-hoc alternatives so individuals, teams, divisions and whole companies can respond faster to changing conditions.
• Analytic processing automates contribution from systems and staff to help eliminate delays in rolling out plans—a 75% reduction in planning cycles is possible.
• Cognos TM1 facilitates the use of best practices such as driver-based planning and rolling forecasting.
• Model design and data access adapt to your business process and present business information in familiar formats.
• Managed contribution makes it possible to personalize hierarchies, dimensions and rollups and to receive an up-to-the-minute status of every participant in the planning process.
• With access to the IBM Cognos Performance Management platform, you realize consistent score carding, reporting and analysis—the complete picture from goal setting and planning, to measuring progress and reporting.
• Finance and lines of business have total control over planning, budgeting and forecasting processes.
• You can work with a choice of interfaces: Microsoft® Excel®, Cognos TM1 Web or Cognos TM1 Contributor.