Oracle Managed Services
We provide range of Oracle Managed Services that enables our clients to focus on their core business while we monitor their Oracle applications and database infrastructure for availability, performance and resilience. We are committed to delivering the highest quality monitoring and support solutions using the best processes.
Oracle Managed Services Offering:
- Oracle Application Functional Services
- Oracle Database Administration & Maintenance Services
- Oracle Application Technical Support Services
- Infrastructure support (Servers, desktop, Operating System etc.)
- Help Desk Support Services
- User Training
Infrastructure support (Servers, desktop, Operating System etc.)
- Hosting and maintenance of all hardware(servers, storage, network, backup, etc)
- Full Operating system and server administration Services.
- Proactive and reactive patching and upgrades.
- Support and maintenance of System Administration areas.
- Backup and recovery.
Help Desk Support Services
- 24*7 Help Desk Coverage
- Multi Channel Support (Web Conference ,Web, Phone, email)
- Multi Tier (Onsite and Remote Support)
- Quick turn around on functional issues
- Functional TAR management to minimize business impact
- Functional and Technical Help Desks
- Application usage training and Overview.
- Configuration Training
- Custom Processes training
- User training manual documentations
- New feature overview training
- Technical training
Our Delivery Models:
We provide the following delivery models based on individual customers requirements:
- Mixed Model (Offshore-Onsite Model)
- 100% Onsite Model
Benefits of Our Oracle Managed Services:
• Predictable and nominal costs for your IT Structure
• Leverage Best Functional ,Technical and DBA Practices
• Flexible offerings ensure the service provided is a true fit for your needs. This means better service and avoiding unnecessary costs
• Seasoned Oracle experts managing your Oracle systems, offering the highest level of Oracle database, applications and systems support
• Timely system and software updates and upgrades
• Backup and overflow support for your DBA team
• Maximize IT Investments and Faster Response Time and Problem Resolution
• Improved quality of service with greater reliability and stability
• Lower cost and greater leverage of scale
• Customizable support to suit individual client needs
• Single point responsibility for resolution and management of issues.
• Zero employee downtime – Reduction of personnel based risks such as holiday/ sickness/ attrition etc.
• Functional application support, 24x 7 x 365 monitoring and support, application testing and full end to end managed services.