Increasingly complex market demands have led to complicated business environments with diverse automated platforms, applications and systems. Microsoft BizTalk seamlessly integrates disparate systems and applications to automate business processes for improved business performance. VOTEC Group Technologies helps implement Microsoft BizTalk to effortlessly align enterprise systems and heterogeneous data, to simplify processes, leverage and analyse data and improve efficiency.
Benefit from cohesive enterprise applications with VOTEC Group’s Microsoft BizTalk Services
VOTEC Group’s Microsoft BizTalk Services offers out-of-the box, cloud to on-premises and line-of-business application integration for SAP, Oracle EBS, SQL Server and PeopleSoft. We offer a comprehensive portfolio of Microsoft BizTalk server implementation and integration services that span requirements analysis, architecture design and implementation/integration to deliver solutions ranging from payment processing and SCM to business-to-business EDI, real-time decision making, and reporting. Our full services around Microsoft BizTalk include:
- Integration with SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, SQL Server, SharePoint
- Developing Schemas, Maps, Orchestrations, Custom Pipelines, Custom Adapters, Admin Console, EDI Development, Web Services, WCF, XML, SOAP, WSDL, XSLT.
- EDI, X12 document types 832, 850, 855, 856, 810, 219, 220
- Communications Protocols AS2/FTP and BizTalk Message Processing and Databases
- Creating a BizTalk Server Hosting Environment
- Managing BizTalk Hosts and Host Instances
- AMS Services
Get more than what you think from Microsoft BizTalk with services from VOTEC Group
With certified teams and a global delivery model to help organizations collaborate and communicate better, VOTEC Group helps businesses seamlessly transfer data across multiple platforms using the BizTalk server. VOTEC Group integrates the BizTalk Server with Windows Server AppFabric and SharePoint Server and enhances the performance of large mission-critical deployments to reduce the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).