Oracle Linux brings the latest Linux innovations to market, delivering extreme performance, advanced scalability, and reliability for enterprise applications and systems along with worldwide, enterprise-class, low-cost support.
Oracle is the only vendor in the industry that offers a complete Linux-based solution stack—applications, middle-ware, database, management tools, operating system and hardware, along with a single point of support. With significant investments in testing Oracle Linux and releasing critical bug fixes faster, Oracle enables enterprises to deploy with confidence. Optimized for enterprise workloads, this is the only operating system to offer zero-downtime updates, provides industry-leading global support for the Linux operating system at dramatically lower cost.
Key advantages of Oracle Linux:
- Free to Download and Use: customers only subscribe and pay support for the environments which require it, yet the same OS can be used across development, test and production environments
- Unique features: Ksplice offers zero downtime and the ability to upgrade without rebooting.
- Cost-effective: support is up to 70% cheaper than competitive distributions. Calculate your customer’s saving with on-line Calculator.
- Reliable: coverage includes standard 24×7 support and a comprehensive indemnification
- Optimized for Oracle: built and tested to run Oracle and non-Oracle hardware, Oracle databases, middle-ware and applications
Oracle VM Renewal & Support Services
Efficient IT operations depend on reliable, cost-effective infrastructure. To stay competitive, you need to be able to deploy and manage applications faster, more efficiently and with consistency. Oracle VM Services are rapidly becoming the key to achieving a competitive advantage by helping Oracle VM customers improve time to market, lower TCO, increase ROI and reduce environmental impact through energy savings.
Oracle is also the only vendor to offer low cost services to help ensure Oracle VM customers achieve success as quickly as possible by:
- Optimizing infrastructure using pooling resources
- Consolidating servers to lower real estate & energy costs
- Lowering deployment costs and quickening deployment cycles
VOTEC Consulting has partnered with Oracle to help customers with Oracle Linux and VM Renewal. Oracle and VOTEC Consulting lead the way in providing open solutions that help you cut costs, reduce complexity, and increase performance of your IT environment.