Today’s business environment is characterized by multiple challenges that need to be met and overcome by business leaders and executives.
As they plan for developing capabilities for the emerging, complex world of tomorrow, business and IT leaders need answers to some key questions like:
- Is the current IT strategy and architecture suitably poised to enable the organization take the next big leap towards competitive advantage?
- How do organizations gain meaningful business value from planned IT implementations?
- Are business processes within the organization so unique that they need bespoke systems or is there potential to unearth trapped savings through package implementations?
- What processes are the candidates of choice to gain maximum benefits from package applications?
- What transition road map should an organization follow to achieve IT led transformation with lowest possible risk and optimized use of resources?
- How does an organization achieve process improvements during its effort of implementing enterprise wide package applications like SAP?