- April 1, 2019
- Posted by: VotecConsulting
As a Talent Acquisition Partner on our team, you will be responsible for delivering recruiting excellence and drive Sourcing and Recruiting activities for APJ clients.
To be considered for this opportunity, you should possess:
- The Individual must have a minimum of 4 to 6 years of SAP Recruitment experience with a leading SAP Global partner or SI.
- The Individual should have strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong ability to proactively execute on and prioritize searches to successfully deliver top talent against tight deadlines, and the ability to grow and cultivate extensive candidate pipelines and talent communities that align to our business plans and strategies.
- In addition, you should have a proven track record of successfully recruiting and hiring emerging and niche skill profiles for cleared consulting opportunities within SAP and beyond.
- Sourcing on a variety of functional and technical roles and reviewing profiles against position requirements for submission to stakeholder and account team.
- Developing and maintaining strong partnerships with SAP Customers and Partners and other team members.
- Show leadership and ownership and take charge of Performance Management & Payroll
- Preparing candidates for VOTEC CONSULTING interviews by providing detailed information client and project.
- Extending and closing offers of employment to selected candidates in accordance with the guidelines of VOTEC CONSULTING HR and our compensation policies, including but not limited to: Articulating compensation package to candidates, selection, offer, negotiation, closing, and administrative components
- Managing Social media activities to attract the Talent’s Demonstrate and enforce Votec Consulting ’s dedication and commitment to the recruitment and inclusion of a diverse workforce
Commission, Health Insurance. Paid time off. Corporate Holidays. Sick leave. Family planning. We continue to expand our benefits and programs, offering some of the best support, mentorship and coverage for a diverse employee population.